Functions / Services
- Responsible for all City funds.
- Responsible for maintaining all City records.
- Attend and record the minutes of the Common Council and Board of Public Works.
- Prepare/file legal notices, budgets, ordinances and resolutions.
- Prepare City and utility financial statements.
- Responsible for City payroll and benefits.
- Pay all City taxes such as: payroll taxes, sales taxes and gross income taxes, etc.
- Administer and maintain all Federal and State requirements for all grants received by the City.
- Responsible for all revenues collected by the City and the utilities.
- Responsible for all expenditures for the City and utilities.
- Maintain/coordinate all computer technology needed to perform duties.
- Responsible for annual audits by the State Board of Accounts.
- Responsible for utility billings, city invoicing, processing and verifying City purchases.
- Maintain fixed asset records for the City.
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM to 4:00 PM