Established in 1867. Located in the City of Kendallville, Wayne Township, State of Indiana.
Location: At north edge of Kendallville in Sections 27 and 28 of Wayne Township, one-half mile north of U.S. Route 6 on the east and west sides of Riley Road. Beginning: At the northwest corner of sections on east side of road; west side of road varies. Most sections are identified with white markers on posts. This map is merely an indicator of where the sections are located.. To see the layout of individual sections, pick on the name of that section on the map.
Location: Behind Quick Tanks at Krueger. Entrance off West High Street. Very few stones are standing, and those that remain are mostly broken and hard to read. Rows are now indistinguishable.